Powder Coated Large Pet Playpen Made of Welded Wire Mesh

Powder Coated Large Pet Playpen Made of Welded Wire Mesh

Pet Kennel Playpen is a have to have for your pet, delivering them with convenience, stability, and lots of exercising area. Straightforward to established up. Made out of rust resistant powder coated metal / galvanized metal. Can be used for training, as a kennel, or for other purposes. Pen features an entry or exit doorway for ease when feeding and instruction. The door opens and closes simply. Rapidly construct a kennel for one particular dog, or use numerous panels to develop numerous pet kennel operates. Can also be employed as a operate for rooster coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

· Specifics of Our Dog Playpen Products (Common Sizes and Content)

 

Dimensions 5’L x 5’W x 4’H puppy kennel playpen
Content Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 35kg
Pipe dimension one” x 1″ pipe, one.0mm thickness.
Mesh Size 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Usage Can be utilised for instruction, as a kennel, a run for chicken coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            


 

Dimension 4’L x 8’W x 6’H puppy kennel playpen
Substance Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Fat 37kg
Pipe size four/five” x 4/five” pipe, 1.0mm thickness.
Mesh Dimensions 50x100mm with 2.3mm wire
Utilization Can be utilized for instruction, as a kennel, a run for rooster coop, hen property, or fence for cats.

                                                                                                                                            

Dimensions 32″ x 32″ and 32″ x 24″ canine kennel
Materials Square pipe and welded mesh.
Surface Treatment Powder coating.
Excess weight 15kg
Pipe size one/two” x one/two”, .7mm thickness.
Mesh Size one hundred fifty x 50mm with 2.6mm wire
Usage Can be employed for instruction, as a kennel, a operate for rooster coop, hen home, or fence for cats.

· Substantial high quality galvanized steel tube and welding technological innovation.
· Phosphating treatment method will make considerably much better coating quality.
· Surface end with Akzo Nobel powder coating. 
· CZPT and fitting CZPT.
· Can be developed according to customers’ prerequisite.

· Generation Method

· Items show,

Ornamental Fence Goods,

· HangCZPT Mike Trade Co., Ltd. is an exceptional Chinese supplier specializing in the manufacturing and export of steel products. Our items consist of – steel fence, aluminum fence, pet fence and kennel, metal grating, solid ductile iron include, polymer concrete channel and pit, and related equipment.

We have advanced products and rigorous high quality control system to supply clients with large top quality items. We are proud to provide effectively-made items that improve the lives and organization of our customers.

Our staff of technically knowledgeable people are targeted on supporting the market by way of excellence in support, and constantly striving to offer modern products and solutions to our consumers.

· FAQ

What is your payment phrase?
30% deposit and remaining 70% equilibrium in opposition to the duplicate of the B/L.

What is the guide time?
CZPTly, twenty-25 times for each container soon after obtaining the deposit.

Can you give samples?
Indeed we can provide a sample piece for free of charge after the cost is accepted.

Can you design the products according to our need?
Sure we can make the items in accordance to your drawings / samples, or detailed info.

Powder Coated Large Pet Playpen Made of Welded Wire Mesh

TAGs:

Detachable Chain

As one of the detachable chain with sawtooth plates manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer detachable chain and many other products.

Please get in touch with us for details.

Manufacturer supplier exporter of detachable chain.

Recent Posts